1, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: ERP Expert (Hyperion)
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant certification.
- At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- In-depth knowledge of OLAP: Hyperion Essbase System 11 and above.
- Must have worked in at least two implementation projects
- Excellent command on reporting tools: Hyperion Financial Reporting 11x, 9.3, Smart View, Excel Add In, Visual Explorer.
- Good grip on languages: MDX, MaxL, Calculation Script, XML.
- Must have worked in at least one implementation projects.
- Plus for having Knowledge and Proficiency in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, XML reports.
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus
- To Create / modify, test and promote Planning/Essbase reports/scripts/data forms to meet the needs of the business
- To Manage and enhance application control procedures for Planning/Essbase
- In-depth understanding of operating systems: Windows 2012, Redhat Linux
- Moderate Techno-Functional understanding of Oracle ERP & DBA.
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Planning & Essbase
- Knowledge of PBCS/ EPBCS end to end implementation
- Coordinate and administer Disaster Recovery testing for the Planning / Essbase applications annually
- Responsible for the proper functioning of all Planning and Essbase applications, including all utilities and tools required to maintain the production and test environments
- Works with Financial, Planning and Analysis Teams to gather planning model and reporting requirements, implements, tests and delivers
- Provides support and technical assistance to end users of Workspace and Smart view for Planning and Essbase / Reporting
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Consult with Business users to understand business needs and design and implement solutions after successful system requirements analysis, functional system design, integrated testing.
- Interact with application vendors i.e. Oracle on Service Requests
- Work collaboratively with other corporate oversight functions to identify and implement consistent and effective approaches to Hyperion Planning & Essbase applications
- Document configuration of the financial business application solutions
- Support end user community by providing assistance with report creation/implementation
- Supports the analysis of financial and operational data using various structured and ad hoc analysis and reporting tools
- Provides monthly reporting to the field, senior management and the board of directors
- Supports the preparation and consolidation of the monthly financial data in support of monthly, quarterly and annual reviews with ownership group
- Completes financial model changes and enhancements in support of evolving business requirements
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Ability to handle multiple tasks,Support End User Community,Hyperion Planning & Essbase Applications
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization)
March 26, 2023