1, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: ERP Expert (Financial & Supply Chain)
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant certification.
- At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Strong Business Analyst skills with hands on proven experience of Oracle E-Business Suite (Financials) AP, AR, GL, FA, CM modules and how they work in integration with core supply chain (Inventory, Purchase) modules.
- Must have experience for forms customization and personalization, Web ADI, Oracle API/Interface, Oracle Workflows
- Plus for having Knowledge and Proficiency in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, XML reports
- Must have worked in at least two implementation projects.
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- This role will provide support to Oracle EBS, troubleshoot and resolve testing defects and resolve production issues. Candidates will configure, design, test, and analyze issues as they arise. They will also support design and development of new capabilities
- Require experience in developing/performing To-Be Process Flows, application configurations, functional specifications, test scripts, SIT & UAT
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Consult with Business users to understand business needs and design and implement solutions after successful system requirements analysis, functional system design, integrated testing.
- Interact with application vendors i.e. Oracle on Service Requests
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving functional and technical problems of supported applications including Financials & Supply Chain related modules
- Analyzing and evaluating business process and convert system requirements to business applications as per plan and bank’s infrastructure.
- Supporting the development and implementation of Financials & Supply Chain initiatives and systems
- Implementation of Financials & Supply Chain policies and procedures in EBS
- Develop partnerships with key stake holders in Financials & Supply Chain to understand the strategic direction, business process, and business needs
- Prepare solution document for business requirements
- Create technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Help business users adopt best practices
- Develop training content to users
- Define user information requirements in Oracle E-Business Suite
- Implement plans to test business and functional processes
- Manage Test Scripts that support Oracle R12 financial applications
- Lead technical acceptance testing (Unit, SIT, and QAT) of patches and upgrades
- Deliver training content to users
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Ability to handle multiple tasks,This Role Will Provide Support To Oracle EBS,Simultaneously And Switch Between Tasks Quickly
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization)
March 26, 2023