1, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Test Engineer
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant certification.
- At-least 05 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Hands on experience of testing the implementation of Oracle ERP and its integration with core banking system.
- Experience of working on Oracle Hyperion.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Deep understanding of SDLC, CMMI/Agile processes.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Practical experience of working on financial applications.
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus.
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Having a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze and evaluate business requirements and perform testing of Oracle ERP and business applications as per plan.
- Complete understanding of Financial, Core HR and Supply Chain modules of ERP.
- Review requirements and design documents for completeness and impact analysis.
- Develop comprehensive test strategies, test plans, test cases, requirements traceability matrix and test data.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Perform various types of testing to ensure quality of applications within committed deadlines.
- Record discrepancies between functionality and specification.
- Coordinate with project team for timely delivery of project.
- Facilitate UAT team for sign off.
- Promote R&D for the implementation of new methodologies, tools and technologies to facilitate Quality Assurance processes.
- Compliance to internal / external audit and regulatory instructions
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 35 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Problem-Solving,Strong Written And Verbal Communication Skills,Having A Logical And Analytical Approach
5 Years(At-least 05 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organisation.)
March 26, 2023