2, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: IT Security Compliance Administrator
No. Of Positions: 02
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) degree in IT, Computer Science, Networks, Information/Cyber/Network/IT Security or relevant degree, duly recognized by HEC.
- Professional certifications like CEH, ISO27001 LI, COBIT will be added advantage.
- At-least 05 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Require hands on experience of implementing security controls like Advance Enterprise Grade AV solutions, EDR, DLP, Email Spam Solutions, Windows/Linux patch management, Internet Security solutions, Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
- Must have experience of implementing baseline standard framework like CIS/NIST for hybrid environment having (Windows/Linux/Unix/android/iOS/etc.)
- Experience of securing virtualize environment like VMWare, HyperV, etc.
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Hands on experience of implementing technical security controls
- Hands on experience of implementing Enterprise grade AV solutions
- Hands on experience of patch management solutions like Yum, WSUS, MS configuration Manager, Intune, etc.
- Should have in-depth knowledge & experience of patching, cloning and backup & recovery mechanism on single and multimode environment.
- Having a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, adaptability and teamwork skills
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Performing periodic reviews of users’ access/special privileged/system audit trials logs and configuration with information systems. Assist in Implementation of IT Security items received from SBP, FIA, Cabinet Division, PBA, CISO office and any other authority. Conduct post implementation review to ensure compliance is in line with recommendations.
- Creation of compliance reports and record compliance operations. Maintain security configuration records along with change management.
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 35 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
WSUS,Patch Management Solutions Like Yum,Implementing Technical Security Controls
5 Years(At-least 05 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organisation.)
March 26, 2023