1, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: IT Security Compliance Lead
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) degree in IT, Computer Science, Networks, Information/Cyber/Network/IT Security or relevant degree, duly recognized by HEC.
- Candidate should be certified in the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer / COBIT or similar.
- At-least 8 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus
- Should have at least worked in IT Security / IT Security Compliance for 3 Years.
- Should have valid ISO 270001 Lead Implementer / COBIT or similar Certification
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Proficient in Information Security Governance Risk and Compliance Management
- Proficient in Info Sec Policies compliance and new procedure development.
- Proficient in securing network technologies, client, and server operating systems.
- Ability to implement security standards and guidelines based on best practices and industry standards
- Experience responding to, analyzing, and communicating information security incidents
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment across multiple departments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the compliance of approved IT Security Policy, procedures, guidelines, adopted standards, recommendations and framework of Bank and action items received from IT Security Department / CISO Office.
- Ensure implementation of IT Security recommendations received through SBP, PBA, Cabinet Division and Payment Service Providers. Coordinate any incident response of any IT related incident. Coordinate Security solutions implementation and operationalization.
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Analyzing,Competency In MS Project Or Other Similar Tool,Diagraming And Flowchart Tools\,Experience Responding To,Proficient In Securing Network Technologies,Proficient In Information Security Governance
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.)
March 26, 2023