1, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: IT-Assets Distribution
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) degree MBA/BBA/MPA/BS(CS)/MCS duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience.
- At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Including 05 Years of relevant experience in any reputable Public Sector organization
- Must possess verifiable experience
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of Physical Verification of IT Equipment/Assets and services
- Knowledge of inventory record and Dead stock register including IT Assets
- In-depth knowledge of auction of obsolete IT-equipment
- Provision information to external Agencies and department head as required
- Record keeping skills of all Assets within Organization
- Ability to collect user IT equipment requirements
- Prepare IT Assets related policy and procedure
- Must have knowledge handling asset distribution/allocation under any ERP environment
- Have managerial/supervisory skills to manage a team of multiple staff/offices
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Propose and implement automation of inventory in ZTBL in compliance ZTBL internal policy
- Team Management
- Interaction with end user in smooth and professional manner to issue IT-equipment and maintain inventory record.
- Identify the old equipment for auction, examine the new requisitions and determine the shortages and classify the critical equipment for Insurance purpose
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
In-depth Knowledge Of Auction,Knowledge Of Inventory Record,Knowledge Of Physical Verification Of IT
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.)
March 26, 2023