2, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Network Support Engineer
No. Of Positions: 02
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom, or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having certification in any of them: CCNA / HCNA
- 03 Years of post-qualification professional experience from any reputed private/public organization.
- Hands-on experience in installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrade, patching and troubleshooting of LAN connectivity within Head Office as well as Zonal/Branch office.
- Configuration, Management, Administration and Troubleshooting of LAN (Local Area Network) devices (Managed Switches) & Wide Area Network devices (Routers) at Head Office as well as Zonal/Branch offices
- Should have hands on Experience on General IT Operation.
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Quickly resolve any system failures and troubleshoot issues
- Backups and Recovery of LAN / WAN network devices.
- To provide technical support, troubleshooting, maintenance at Head Office Local Area Network and field offices
- To monitor and analyze the network and report on network usage (Bandwidth), trends, service and performance
- To ensure smooth operational environment for up and running of the network to avoid any network failure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in 24/7 shift based environment.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- To identify zonal/branch’s network requirements and architect solutions that enhances/maintains the reliability and stability of the network, and strengthens the traffic flow of data throughout global network.
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 32 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
To Provide Technical Support,Backups And Recovery Of LAN,WAN Network Devices,Resolve Any System Failures And Troubleshoot
3 Years(At-least 03 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organisation.)
March 26, 2023