2, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Network Administrator
No. Of Positions: 02
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom, or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having certification in any of them: HCIP(R&S)/ CCNP (R&S)/H3CNE
- 08 Years of post-qualification professional experience from any reputed private/public organization
- Should have experience of Administration of Multivendor Network Devices (Routers, Firewalls & Switches) with scalable, highly available, mission critical network infrastructure
- Hands on experience of working with physical and virtual Network appliances
- Experience of integration of multivendor devices (Routers, Firewalls & Switches).
- Hands on experience of Monitoring of network logs and critical traps generated by LAN/WAN devices.
- Should have hands-on Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. Solar Winds/ Esight/IMC, network tools etc).
- Expert knowledge with layer 2 and layer 3 technologies with a focus on network equipment, specifically routers, switches, firewalls
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Installation, Configurations, Maintenance and troubleshooting of network Monitoring and logging servers
- Planning, design, documentation, implementation and management of enterprise network infrastructure solutions based on specific project needs. These solutions should be stable, secure, highly available and scalable to evolving technology/architecture.
- Should have extensive knowledge of system hardening, CIS benchmark and other security standards of network related devices
- Should have extensive knowledge of NG-Firewalls, VPNs, and Network Virtualization – with strong abilities to architect solutions that enhances/maintains the reliability and stability of the network, and strengthens the traffic flow of data throughout global network
- Excellent knowledge of LAN/WAN concepts and systems, routing protocols BGP, OSPF, Traffic engineering, L2/L3 VPN, MPLS, SSL/IPSEC, SDN, multicast & class of service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Cisco, Juniper or Huawei equipment and technologies
- Possess the ability to quickly identify, diagnose and provide solutions to complex problems, requirements and integration of various technologies.
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- To identify zonal/branch’s network requirements and architect solutions that enhances/maintains the reliability and stability of the network, and strengthens the traffic flow of data throughout global network
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.)
March 26, 2023