1, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Network Security Administrator
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom, or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having certification in any of them: HCIP(Security)/ CCNP (Security)/H3CSE
- 08 Years of post-qualification professional experience from any reputed private/public organization
- Should have experience of security Administration of Multivendor Network Devices (Firewalls, WAF ( FORTIGATE, SOPHOS, CISCO, HUAWEI etc.) ) with scalable, highly available, mission critical network infrastructure
- Planning, design, documentation, implementation and management of enterprise network’s security infrastructure solutions based on specific project needs. These solutions should be stable, secure, highly available and scalable to evolving technology/architecture.
- Hands on experience of Monitoring of network logs and critical traps generated by LAN/WAN security devices, Software defined WAN/LAN/Data Center/Security experience.
- hands-on experience configuring VPN, SSL-Off-loading certificates, NAT, DNAT, SSL Orchestrators
- Expert knowledge with layer 2 and layer 3 technologies with a focus on network equipment, specifically routers, switches, firewalls
- Experienced to work with Cisco/Fortinet/PAN /Huawei Advance technologies
- Encourage creative solutions to network problems. VAPT/IAM/PAM/MFA Knowledge and Skills in Security Domain. XDR/SIEM/SOAR , Python/YAML .
- Automation and Orchestration Experience will be added plus
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Installation, Configurations, Maintenance and troubleshooting of network Monitoring and logging servers
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. Solar Winds/ Esight/IMC, network tools)
- Should have extensive knowledge of system hardening, CIS benchmark and other security standards of network related devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience of working with physical and virtual Network appliances
- Excellent knowledge of LAN/WAN concepts and systems, routing protocols BGP, OSPF, Traffic engineering, L2/L3 VPN, MPLS, SSL/IPSEC, SDN, multicast & class of service.
- Ensure high availability of network systems.
- Troubleshooting network issues and performing root cause analyses with vendors.
- Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
- Periodic review of network security architecture in collaboration with Head of Infrastructure security
- Keep track of Security architecture risk, violation and work with respective IT teams for risk mitigation
- Ability to report and present issues related to security of network architecture
- Responsible for the daily switch port and firewall policy requirement, network healthy check, emergency planning and drills.
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- To identify zonal/branch’s network requirements and architect solutions that enhances/maintains the reliability and stability of the network, and secure the traffic flow of data throughout global network
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Installation,Experience With Network Diagnostic,Troubleshooting Of Network Monitoring
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.)
March 26, 2023