1, posted on: March 11, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Networks Administrator
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom, or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having certification in any of them : HCIP(R&S)/ CCNP (R&S)/H3CSE.
- At-least 10 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus
- Hands on Experience of network architecture design techniques, theories, principles, and practices for mission critical networks
- Solid hands-on experience with Multi-vendor devices (e.g. Core routers (Cisco/Huawei/H3C/Juniper ASR series), Core Switches (Nexus/Huawei cloud Engines/H3C/Juniper series), NG-Firewalls (Fort iGATE/Huawei/Cisco/H3C/Juniper). load balancers, WAN accelerators, SSL Orchestrators, video conferencing solutions etc for mission critical networks with HA deployment.
- Should have advanced knowledge of NG-Firewalls, VPNs, SD-WAN, and Network Virtualization – with strong abilities to architect solutions that enhances/maintains the reliability and stability of the network, and strengthens the traffic flow of data throughout global network
- Hands on experience of LAN/WAN, routing protocols BGP, OSPF, Traffic engineering, L2/L3 VPN, MPLS, SSL/IPSEC, SDN, SD-WAN, multicast & class of service.
- Should have hands on experience of implementation of system hardening, CIS benchmark and other security standards of network related devices.
- Should have hands-on Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. Solar Winds/ Esight/IMC, network tools etc.).
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Having a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Having excellent listening and enquiring skills to be able to understand issues when explained by someone without technical knowledge;
- Participate in projects as a subject matter expert to ensure secure network architecture
- Familiarity with standards and methodologies such as PCI, HIPAA, and ISO 27001, ITIL processes, etc
- Designing, implementing, and managing IP network infrastructure for enterprise data center environments, Centralized IP Cameras Solution, Centralized Head Office, Branch Office Network, ATMs Network Solution, Head Office/DR Site Dock Fiber connectivity, Video Conferencing Solutions, SD-WAN etc.
- Leading or participating in network architecture discussions and applying architecture models to network expansions
- Troubleshooting network issues and performing root cause analyses with vendors.
- Works closely with the Information Security Team to identify, analyze and implement security strategies
- Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- To identify zonal/branch’s network requirements and architect solutions that enhances/maintains the reliability and stability of the network, and strengthens the traffic flow of data throughout global network
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 45 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Troubleshooting network issues,Works Closely With The Information Security Team,Performing Root Cause Analyses With Vendors
10 Years(At-least 10 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.)
March 26, 2023