1, posted on: March 12, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: VMWare Infrastructure Expert
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom, or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having advanced level certifications VCAP-DCV.
- At-least 10 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Should have hands on experience of designing, building, capacity planning of Multisite, scalable, highly available, mission critical virtual infrastructures.
- Hands on Experience of Disaster Recovery technologies using SRM & VSphere Replication along with administration tools vRealize Operations, VMware Configuration Manager etc.
- Hands on experience on any enterprise level backup solution, LTO Tape library.
- Should have experience of Upgrading, Patching and installation of ESXi host, vCenter and other management tools.
- Should have hands on experience of implementation of system hardening, CIS benchmark other security Standards related to VMware infrastructure
- Should have hands on experience of administration, configuration and management of Blade Servers, FC switches, network & Storage virtualization.
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Having a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Day to Day system administration, provisioning, operation, maintenance and support of infrastructure
- Compliance of security advisories and audit observations
- Any other task assigned by the Competent Authority.
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 45 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Problem-Solving,Strong Written And Verbal Communication Skills,Having A Logical And Analytical Approach
10 Years(At-least 10 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.)
March 26, 2023