1, posted on: March 10, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Transaction Settlement Lead
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom, or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant certification.
- At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- 03 Year of ADC experience especially in settlements of digital transactions is a must
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- To prepare/consolidate for daily settlement & reconciliation of ATM, IBFT (Issuer & Acquirer), Bill Payment and other channels.
- Handling experience of 1Link and other banks settlement & reconciliation process and adjustment entries of unsettled Debit / Credit.
- Support ZTBL Branches for the settlement & reconciliation of GL against Excess Cash in ATM.
- Generate ADC channels related reports and shared with concern departments.
- Ensure all processes are properly documented, effectively placed & efficiently managed as per SBP guidelines
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Strong Written,Verbal Communication Skills,Good Communication
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization)
March 26, 2023