1, posted on: March 10, 2023)
ZTBL, a renowned specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country is inviting applications from energetic and challenge-oriented professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Switch & Payment Application Lead
No. Of Positions: 01
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom, or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant certification.
- At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- 03 years of experience on Switch & payment Applications and HSM management is a must.
Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required:
- Having a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Having excellent listening and enquiring skills to be able to understand issues when explained by someone without technical knowledge;
- Being able to explain issues to coworkers, staff members, or clients in a clear and concise manner, using non-technical language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outline of Main Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- To Work on switch Implementation.
- To Work on payment system integration & its application.
- To coordinate with vender(s) regarding Switch & payment channels Implementation.
- To support SIT, UAT, Go-Live and pilot run strategy in channel implementation.
- To Ensure proactive and collaborative approach to prevent delays and bottlenecks, escalate issues timely for resolution.
- To work on HSM Management and integration, provide support & escalates issues to the stakeholders in case of any emergency.
- We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicant should have minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable or 60% marks where percentage (conventional system) applies.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Employment Type: Regular
Age Limit: 40 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
- Advertisement Date: 12-Mar-2023
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 26-Mar-2023
Note: Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interviews.
ZTBL is an equal opportunity employer - Women are encouraged to apply.
Please note that any kind of external/internal influence or SAFARISH in Recruitment process would lead to cancel the credentials of candidate and applicant would be immediately BLACKLISTED.
Problem-Solving,Logical And Analytical Approach,Excellent Listening And Enquiring Skills
8 Years(At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.)
March 26, 2023